BRAND NEW ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED SHOPPING CENTRE IN MELBOURNE'S BOOMING NORTHERN GROWTH CORRIDOR
Summerhill Shopping Centre thrives from the abundance of public transport options, including trains from Reservoir and Regent Railway Stations and an extensive bus network through the immediate area. Summerhill Shopping Centre is extremely well serviced by Melbourne's major arterial roadways including the Western Ring Road, Sydney Road/Hume Highway and Citylink network.
- Anchor tenants: Kmart, Coles, ALDI and Red Rooster
- Total GLA: 16,500sqm approximately
- Trade area population estimated at 153,000 including 38,600 residents in primary trade area
- Current trade area population generates estimated $1.75 billion in retail expenditure - average annual growth of 3.5%
- Close proximity to Reservoir High School and La Trobe University
- Brand new Shopping Centre with a fully enclosed air conditioned Mall.
"The property is surrounded by a vast primary and secondary trade catchment area, which is experiencing consistent growth through increased housing density and a positive shift in demographic profile" - MacroPlanDimasi
Situated only 12km north of Melbourne, Summerhill Shopping Centre will comprise approximately 16,500sqm of quality retail space, incorporating Kmart, Coles and ALDI and approximately 3,400sqm of specialty retail space.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT THE EXCLUSIVE RETAIL LEASING AGENTS
0400 544 045